Wednesday 19 June 2019

Teach me Love : Letter to the universe



Hello my beautiful people, I’m always excited when I come here to share with you some of my deepest life lessons, ambitions, hopes and desires, because I know I am not alone. It makes me so happy to share my state of mind through writing, and I feel like I can connect better with the rest of the world through sharing these thoughts. This is one of my recent spoken word pieces and I thought it would fit perfectly with the message I want to pass on today. Enjoy…




TEACH ME LOVE: LETTER TO THE UNIVERSE

Teach me love …
Yes dear universe, I ask of a favor of a lifetime, if I ever in my lifetime have to ask for one gift, this is what I ask for…In a world that is full of selfishness, discontentment, pure lack of consideration and misconceptions of love itself, I ask for one thing…
A love so profound, a love unimaginable, undefined, unconquered…

Teach me to love everybody else as I expect to be loved, to treat them with enough respect just as I yearn for, a deep understanding I search for and a common ground I cry for…
Teach me to love beyond measure, to give before being asked, to listen and give a hand when a soul in need is in sight, teach me to give an ear and keep an open mind, not to judge but take time and spare my time enough to inspire and breathe life...

Dear universe, teach me to treat everybody with a genuine appreciation of their undisputed uniqueness, individuality and peculiarity, teach me to appreciate their deep human nature and pour me a deep affection towards the rest and enhance my humanity…
Teach me to be humble enough to let them express their deepest concerns without me striking them with discontentment and discord, I do not want to sit here look pretty and be part of a continuously breaking world anymore, I am sick and tired of the disconcerted definition of love in its every perception…

I seek of a love that is deep in its depth, extended in its form and prolonged in its nature, a love that sees beyond color, race, possessions, a love that embraces diversity, in its eternity…

When you are done cooking and preparing this unfathomable, undisputed, unimaginable kind of love, fill my cup and let it overflow as i dip my lips into it, let my body quiver in pleasure of being in contact with a feeling so magical, ready to anoint the deeper depths of my human to spread this kind of love…

Teach me to splurge this kind of love around and share it with the world, a love  that seems and feels unreal, a love that heals the hostile, that mends the broken, that listens to the voiceless, that  is considerate to the often ignored, and connects  with an unending chord, a chord of understanding and peaceful co-existence…

I know this is almost impossible, but almost isn’t really not the ultimate most, is it? I know it’s not, therefore I am here asking for the most, because even if it takes a hundred years and an absolute most of time, I am here standing the test of time, waiting in time for that very time that this kind of love will be thoroughly unraveled to all of us as humanity and, and then that time we will all put others first and embrace the fruits of co-existence…

Teach me a love almost unnatural, a love so profound, a love unconquered, a love I almost can expect from only a higher power, that’s the kind of love I yearn to be gifted with, to give out to the world as much as I also yearn to be flowered with that rarity!!!
💖

TEACH ME LOVE @Christine Matenga Spokenword
💗💙💚💕

We live in a world that has many misconceptions and this is not an exception to the biggest part of our life ”LOVE”. In this piece I ask of the universe to give me a deep love towards other people as much as I expect to be loved by the rest of the world in a similar manner. I mean of course it sounds like an impossibility to love the next person just as much as you love yourself, but look at it this way: Do you like it when other people generally hate you, because of your color, race, ethnicity, where you come from, what you have/ haven’t achieved, anything really?, how some people with power generally are inconsiderate, have distorted priorities, why the world is constantly developing into a world that has so much chaos, inconsiderate leaders, men that take advantage of women, women that use men for money, corrupt people everywhere, lies, deceitfulness, and a whole lot of bad.

Is this how we want to keep living like? Do we ever think of the future? Do we ever think of our children who are going to have to live with our lack of general love? What is our future like if we lack this common critical part of life? Just think about it? Ask for that one thing from the universe that you feel is very important to the growth of our existence as humans. What’s the greatest gift you seek to have from the universe so that your children will inherit from you, something that cannot come in monetary value? For me it is LOVE, and I don’t mean the romantic kind, I mean the general kind, love for humanity, unconditional love towards the next person, the love I expect to be given.
For me it is LOVE, and I don’t mean the romantic kind, I mean the general kind, love for humanity, unconditional love towards the next person, the love I expect to be given.


 Always remember: YOU CANNOT EXPECT FROM THE UNIVERSE WHAT YOU CAN’T GIVE YOURSELF, this rule generally applies to every other person, give out what you constantly yearning for and teach the world how best you ought to be loved, and make the world a better place!!! Like always I am just as a reminder to the life lessons we keep forgetting. Lots of love always. Till next time …XOXO


#spokenwordpoetry #reflections #lifelessons #teachmelove

2 comments:

  1. This is great!!! The greatest thing is love and only love can make this world a better place...����thank you for this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey beautiful, I am glad you acknowledge the importance of love in our human existence on this planet, it makes the world a better place, lets keep spreading it and walk the talk...

      Delete

Sorry to judge, I can only imagine what you have gone through...

                To you whose life I broke through my words...                                                 ðŸ’”💔💔 I am sitting here t...