Monday 4 March 2019

I am available for what's next


“Whoever said that opportunity knocks only once must have died young…when yours does come, and I know it will, open the door and scream this welcome as loud as you can, I am available for what’s next” , T.D Jakes : Let It Go…

Because I have heard a whole lot of “don’t waste your chances, ey you only got one shot at this, and one shot at that”. I just thought I should come here and give you this word today, opportunity doesn’t come once, it knocks on your door a thousand times if not a thousand and one times, just it doesn’t come in one form, it comes in many ways. Sometimes we are only blind to see it, or we are looking for them in the wrong places. Your opportunity will come and when it does just know that someone out there, called Christine is really happy for YOU and she always knew you were going to make it, because like I always say, everybody has his own season, it is all about timing, you should know that I swear with this by now.


So what am I saying? I am saying each step you take towards reaching your dream(well I once mentioned that it is high time we stopped calling them dreams and call them “the plan”, however will talk about this more in detail another time) is an opportunity to making that dream a reality. We make mistakes, (me included) of waiting for that big break, that big record deal with that big record label, or a well-known figure to mentor us, or whatever this ideal thing situation we have in our heads as that opportunity we were waiting for to have our big break. But hey listen; opportunities are everywhere, they have stages, they have forms, and they come in our way every day, think about it. Seeing a new day is an opportunity one more day to reaching that higher place, I know you rightfully know this, but you choose not to acknowledge it. You choose to be so fused on yesterday’s failures and closed doors, your eyes are not looking on the price. We are either focused on yesterday’s failures or tomorrow’s perceived huge opportunity.


We miss opportunities simply because we do not know they exist. We are usually busy and set our eyes on some other things we have made in our own heads and just because Zee did it this way, I might just take this way and it will happen for me. (I mean yes it might happen for you, very well, but I mean don’t restrict yourself). We are not open, we are not flexible, and we are programmed to follow a certain way, so much so that we miss many opportunities coming our way every day. 


This is basic Psychology I am talking about, but we generally just ignore things we think are small (which in turn grow to be big and significant in our lives, over time). We miss many opportunities just because we have our minds focused on something, and are not open-minded enough to realize that a lot is happening around us. Opportunity definitely doesn’t come once, it comes every day, by new dawn, new day, new week, new month, new relationships, new friendships… So as March begins I would like for you to open your eyes, start conversations, not be limited, and be open to a new floodgates of opportunities around you by doing all or some of the following:

·         Be open and flexible; don’t be fixed on what you already have in mind…

·         Forget the past, the norm and tradition ,yes I said it, forget all of it and start every day with an open mind, it can be difficult I know, but new ways of doing things, new eyes of seeing the world, new ‘and set of circumstances( I said new, I didn’t say right, because if you wait for the right circumstances trust me you will stay the same, nobody is going to come and set the circumstances right for you, you are never going to get anything done if you wait), new chances for you to do that one thing that will get you there…

·         Listen with your eyes, read and read some more (you guessed right, I wasn’t going to leave this one out)…

·         Think without the box (There is no box)…

·    And always remember to turn challenges into opportunities (challenges and conflicts are inevitable. They are life itself, it’s conflictual.  Every challenge is an opportunity to do it better, besides trouble or struggle is the mother of invention and innovation…Be always alert and available for the next opportunity, because I am not here to play, I am here to be available for what’s next.

Always remember to live your best life, open your eyes and see some more every day, you live for a purpose, and if you haven’t found it already, look some more, and you know what, always find a friend who has already, like me, I now know parts of my ultimate purpose of existence and as I am growing in the journey of life, I strive to be the light in someone’s life even as I look for the light myself…


Stay happy, stay smiling, stay winning, we are all parts of one body and for it to function; we all need to be in good state, the reason why we should all work together for good. I am here to listen if you ever want to talk, so that our body could function to its full potential…

#happynewmonthofmarch  #staywinning  #conquer2019

8 comments:

  1. Yah, you are really amazing. No box should really be put when it comes to thinking and I totally agree with aspect of NO DREAMS BUT PLANS. Keep going!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaw thank you so much fro the kind words ...and hell yeah to making plans and executing them , forward ever !!!

      Delete
  2. I believe this is just the beginning Trinkstar . U have taken Literature to another level.u inspiring a lot keep on going .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am inspired with this piece keep on inspiring othersπŸ’―πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for passing by, I'm glad you were inspired by this piece

      Delete
  4. Wooow this is inspiring πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

    ReplyDelete

Sorry to judge, I can only imagine what you have gone through...

                To you whose life I broke through my words...                                                 πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” I am sitting here t...