Monday 24 June 2019

Why should your opinion matter more than mine?


MY OPINIONS MATTER SO DO YOURS…
My beautiful people, hope I find you well, I am thankful to be alive, and the more I am living every day the more I receive life gifts that are beautiful and meaningful. I want to live more and explore these gifts. Really it’s amazing how the universe acts, I mean it could be some random acts of kindness from the universe to me I don’t know but I sure enjoy how the words I speak upon my life have so much impact right back in my life. Let me explain myself in a second, I am just excited.


So just recently I wrote an expression called “teach me love”, check my last post https://chrissinit.blogspot.com/2019/06/teach-me-love-letter-to-universe.html .I don’t know if it is me or what, but since January I have been saying a lot of positive words upon my life and I have seen my life take a tour for a significant positive change. Of course April was kind of a bad month for me (I now understand that no matter how happy we design our lives to be through affirmations, sometimes life being life just happens and it’s how we rise up that defines the amount of strength we have in us, I fought I conquered), overall I have had such a fruitful and fulfilling year so far based upon my affirmations (you can have a little piece of my April challenges here https://chrissinit.blogspot.com/2019/04/rumor-has-it-april-has-been-ugly-april.html 


I digressed(sorry) Back to my last post “teach me love”, I have have this desire in me to do more good and appreciate the people around me more, to do acts of kindness and love even more the people that make it hard to love (you know what I mean #winks). You get what you want, just mean it and ask for it with good intentions and a meaningful heart. I wasn’t really ready, but I am getting what I asked for, little by little we are getting there.

pic cred @rawpixel.com


All being said, in this regard just during the weekend I had a number of experiences that even furthers my longing for us as humans to have love for each other. Genuine love that calls for acceptance and embracing each other, with a love that transcends physical and perceived boundaries. Because as it is right now, we are lacking, man we are so judgmental, so close-minded and we are so imposing and in some cases so limiting and as it is the Christian folk is the most guilty of this as I speak for myself as a Christian, the church hurts my feelings, really we hurt each other a whole lot and this makes my heart bleed.


We make each other feel even undeserving and so unworthy, crucifying some people for the exact same sins or worse we do behind closed doors, (Child who hurt you so bad, you might ask?, nobody in particular but everybody who has judged the next person simply because they didn’t partake the life that they want them to live based on the values they see as right. I am guilty of this but I am trying, please pray for me and join me in trying to live our best lives without imposing our opinions on other people, Lets grow together and grow right while at it). Most of these are completely personal choices therefore let’s respect each other and keep hatred and negativity at bay.

So what’s my story? Your opinions matter, so do mine. In very situation really, be quick to listen and be slow to judge, be quick to keep an open mind and be slow to jump to conclusion or limit someone because you think you are better than them, or because you think you are morally cleaner or you know better, everyone has a lesson for us and we are not good at everything. Just a tip: Geniuses or intelligent people, well in this case “emotionally intelligent people”, are quick to say and know that they do not know everything, there is a lesson in every situation, they are always eager to learn, and I really want to be amongst these ones and I want you to be too( that’s if you want it too, laughs).


pic cred @freerangestock.com

This piece might be all over the place but let me rant and please be patient, all I want to put across is that: let’s stop imposing our lifestyles on others, just because you don’t eat meat, do not bash those who do, preach your preferences in peace and let other people learn the best way from you peacefully, the same applies on religion, politics, family matters, work ethics, you name it. If you preach in showing your opinions’ benefits peacefully and gracefully, you never know whose life you can impact positively. It’s not about force really, it’s about compassion and empathy. This even extends to how we correct other people around us, I’m sure nobody wants to be corrected in a provoking way, try it on me (to be honest if you correct me rudely and loudly, you will get what’s coming your way I will be equally rude and loud about it, knowing fully well I’m wrong, I’m just being as honest as ever, but if you do it gracefully and quietly, I sure will be remorseful and listen, even apologize and try to change. Real queens fix other queens’ crowns quietly, (I have forgotten the exact expression but I guess you get my point).



If you don’t like something, quietly and respectively stop watching, stop listening, move away, simply do it in the most “respectful way” possible and always know that everybody is entitled to their own opinion and it’s OK because we are different, diversity is the word and that’s why the rainbow is beautiful, it has many different colors existing in harmony. As long as the opinions are not life threatening or vulgar, then let other people thrive with you. Let’s try to be tolerant (of course I mentioned not to BS, although this is subjective, but I know there is a standard of good and bad generally existing in life, don’t take bull whilst minding your own business),but let’s accept others, which is the main message in this whole “rantage” of words #smiles. Yes I know I’m dramatic like that.


I take this world generally at a macro scale, and the church at a micro scale, as a literal social hospital, nobody is perfect, we are all looking for growth with the ultimate goal of reaching to our full health’s potential, thus are learning every day. Don’t let the people in the church/world hurt you to the extent of hating them; we are all sick in a way and in a hospital to our full healing. Let’s all exist together and as each of us heal, at different times of course, let’s tolerate each other’s growth and celebrate our growth. It’s not about perfection it’s about learning to embrace different opinions and move on with our lives.

 
"The rainbow is beautiful because it has many different colors, it knows that good things in life are formed through accepting diversity, learn from it " C.Matenga
pic cred @wallpapercave
Always remember we should all be thriving in our differences, because the world need this diversity to see its fullest potential after all, we are all different parts of a one whole body. The stomach cannot function to its full potential without the mouth, so does the very important part that passes waste out, need I say more #winks of course you get my point!!! Let’s practice ACCEPTANCE!!!

I live for a day that somebody will tell me this, “Christine, I am not a Christian/ black/a woman/insert whatever you identify yourself with, but I still relate to your work and have really learnt a lot from you, I don’t exactly agree with all your opinions but I must acknowledge I have learnt a lot and my life has been positively influenced by you…” This is the level of acceptance I look for and I also want to practice. I am not exactly the most open-minded person in the room but I am willing to try it out, who is with me? Let’s grow together!


#everybodysopinionmatter #diversity #embracingindividuality

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry to judge, I can only imagine what you have gone through...

                To you whose life I broke through my words...                                                 ðŸ’”💔💔 I am sitting here t...