Monday 18 February 2019

A Love So Profound:Monday Writing Snippets...





A LOVE SO PROFOUND…

Let’s pretend the sky is our haven, the waters of the sea our bed, the air of the earth our breathe, Let’s pretend the world is ours, ours just two, within a distance never to be sustained. Let’s pretend the world is never coming to an end, with the strength that is buried deep within our muscles of love, let’s pretend eternity is ours, ours to us for ourselves…


Let’s pretend thorns are roses, dust of the earth our perfume and tears the rain that waters our secret garden of passion, the undeniable depths of the ocean the undeniable depth of our connection. A connection that runs to the roots of a friendship entwined…


Gifted with a love so deep, so deep it is buried under the chest of eternity, a love so profound I can hear the whispers it spreads; the silent loudest noise pierces my ears and quivers the deepest parts of my delicate body with a passion, a passion deeply embedded in the spines of life…

love is a beautiful thing, dont get it twisted!!!

A love so loud I can hear, so real I can touch, so unfathomable I can never vacate, the intensity of the gravity so heavy I cannot gush out of the entanglement of the puzzle. I hear a voice so strong, so strong it pulls me to the deepest end of the pool of compassion,       of trust, honesty, and the undeniable force of attraction…


The footprint set of the love that never sets us apart, engraved in the heart’s wall is a fruitful feeling engulfed in the helms of immortality, the tenderness of the temples of the body of a love so unexpected, it is utterly a feeling deep within the soul, a love so tender it completes the emotional bliss we are so blessed with!!!

#tbc #thereismore #lovewhichspeaksloud #loveliveshere

#Christine Matenga...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry to judge, I can only imagine what you have gone through...

                To you whose life I broke through my words...                                                 ðŸ’”💔💔 I am sitting here t...