Monday 26 August 2019

I Refuse to go Blind : The world through my eyes

See the world through  my lenses 
See the world through my eyesπŸ‘€ the world is beautiful! Pain, loss, doubt might be clouding your vision... you might be going through the worst ... meanwhile keep listening to the songs of my voice!!!


Everything  small and beautiful, breathing  in dust and out life, from the ground  to the moon so colorful, Never going blind I choose to see with a sight vigorously powerful...

Everything young and youthful, the secret is sacred, in and out this  life is sunlight and moonlight and yes it doesn't make sense now oh yes I welcome  you to my world and the outside world  see it through my eyes...

The outside world  full  of voices so loud,  to the most beautiful  ones I choose to give attention, to the ones calling  for gratitude, calling to be heard, strands of creativity  in every fibre of my being always choose  to create for giving life and  everything uplifting...  I choose to listen to the one calling  out to throw a little  kindness every time possible, I choose to listen to the most subtle of voices that says yes you've been hurt and yes that doesn't give you the right to hurt others, Everything  small and beautiful , above and beyond, choose love and beyond...

Yes this lens is blurry sometimes, it has drops formed from the dew of the coldest mornings ever, that's the point, squint through  it, well let me help you because that's  my sight so long and rigorous, I seek beauty out of every pain, every hurt, every tear because  it's not only black and  white, to me its never that plain...

Well it's my area of expertise to remind  you  of your undefined strength , I've  walked through  it and I came out alive am I not, well c'mon open your eyes a bit wider, rather share this lens with me, I'm willing to stretch a bit longer resultantly I am flourishing and smiling  a bit harder, isn't it worth it, the world  is brighter. Draw closer, come in rather I have a cushion labeled 'my heart', its warm blood of  care runs through my aorta and through my arteries love travels, through  my expressions I use the conduit of my hands to connect with the rest of the world because  why not, you think love is over-rated, wow have you tried giving it from a place of no anticipation of being given it in return, from a place of unconditionality, from a deep place of pure kindness, draw closer i will be here whenever  you need the warmth  from my touch and the reminder of my words...

I was born for this, yes I don't doubt it's my purpose  to spread light whilst I am endlessly  seeking for it, draw close I will always be here shining  through to no end, yes I was born  for this... let me open my eyes a little bit wider so you  see the way right?

When your eyes are closed, hold me I will tell you stories when your world is dim and too quiet, the world is green, full of love and life see it from this angle draw closer, I will  remind you, you see dryness and death because of  right where you are standing, I've  been there love , I chose to move I chose love, but it's  everyone's  way, I cannot deprive you of this journey  look at me, look at how it made me so strong pass through it, and whilst you do, I will not let you drown...

I will hold your hand and see on your  behalf, I  promise  you there is  no light at the end of the tunnel rather you are the light yourself when you are ripe, don't keep searching  for it I will bring it to you and will help you to wake  it when you heal, meanwhile  listen to my songs of hope...

There's nobody on my side you might be listening  to that loud voice in your head, been there done that, still do sometimes but  I tell you there is everybody you need on your side, let me help you enlighten  that a little bit for you... I see it, I feel it & I know it... choose love, choose peace, choose happiness cause my eyes tell me the world is so BEAUTIFUL...

With love... Always!!!

Christine Matenga Spoken Word Poetry

#choosehope #chooselove #choosegrowth
Lets Grow Together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry to judge, I can only imagine what you have gone through...

                To you whose life I broke through my words...                                                 πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” I am sitting here t...