Tuesday 26 March 2019

If wishes were horses...


Hey, hey, hey my day ones as the millennials love to call it, yes you are those because you are here right now. I mean you could have been somewhere else but you chose to drop by, I appreciate it. I appreciate you and oh may you bring a friend next time with you hey, the more the merrier #mwaa… In the very same spirit, I would like to let you know that since the beginning of March I have been posting twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays, but because I have a full time job and other projects going on at the moment and this has been making my posting schedule a bit unpredictable, I still we be posting twice a week but not on fixed days. Just expect to come here twice a week because I got you hey, and if you follow me on Instagram, I always notify if there is a new post (IG @chriss-in-it-19). I will definitely notify you when we have a fixed posting schedule. You are the real deal, and lots of appreciation and love.


Another thing when you look at my home interface i hinted that we will be talking motivation, reading and writing, as well as lifestyle, and therefore this involves what you have seen here already “motivation and inspiration, as well reads and some writing snippets”, the lifestyle part will be involving a little bit of everything I might deem interesting and necessary to our growth as people searching for growth yeah? Yeah!!!



So today I just thought we need not have serious conversations and all that serious business, we just get to talk about finding ourselves and explore more on life in general, things we want to do or out of life, where we could have been or want to be in life in general, given a second chance to live another life or start over. So we have a game here which you can play sometime and you could discover about yourself things you never thought of or confronted. I didn’t go all the way to ask deep questions or anything but just a few to flex the mind. You will have to go through these questions on your spare time and find out things you have never really given a chance to think about, you can add many more questions, I mean reason why we have Mr Google.  Let’s call the game “The Provoker”… Game on…



Q. How many promises have you made and how many of them have you fulfilled?
Me: Honestly speaking I am not a fan of making promises because I have made some and broken them before, I don’t know how many they were, but hearts were broken and people we taken advantage of knowingly and unknowingly. I now do not promise at all, I just go with the flow. The few times I promise, if at all, be rest assured you have my word, I have broken enough promises I don’t make any anymore. Promises lol, just like rules they are broken and people are hurt, I advise you not to make any promise especially when you know you are human. Why do people make promises again? Please tell me why?




 Q. If You Were Given Three Wishes, What Would You Wish For?
Me: If wishes were horses, man I could ride them all. Is there any room to mention the first five hundred of my wishes into the first wish?, Yes? No? Oh ok I only have three, just 1,2,3…
1.I wish the world was not such an evil place, I wish people would understand that there is room for us all to fly high and reach the sky, its big enough for all of us to fly and flourish , no need to backstab each other.
2. I wish we didn’t have to die at all, I don’t know how the Creator could have managed to store all of us alive, I mean do we really have to go through so much pain, seeing people die and knowing they would never wake up again. I know it wouldn’t make sense, but yeah why not, it’s my second wish, I wish it so.
3. I wish 1&2 could come true.


Q. Given another life what occupation would you best practice or come back practising?
Me: My oh my, even in this very life I still live, I’m so going to be a lawyer. The adrenaline I feel when I watch “How to get away with murder”, is amazing. Or maybe after all I just love Viola Davis’acting skills, which might mean I am confusing myself, maybe it’s the acting I would like to pursue, I don’t know, #laughs, but honestly I have always found  that profession so interesting, so I would be back as a lawyer.  Another possibility could be a teacher, I have this special teaching ability, I don’t understand how I attained it or where it came from but I have an amazing patience game, I don’t understand, the only thing is I hate it when people test my powers and learners definitely do that whole shenanigan of tasting tour powers, so I will keep Law .


Q. What If You Had To Change Your Name, What Would Your New Name Be, And Why Would You Choose That Name?
Me: When I was younger I hated my middle name, It’s a vernacular name which when translated to English means something negative “Despise us or Regard us as your inferior, or something like that”, I mean grandparents though, what’s with the ugly names and all? (It’s my grandma that gave me that name for some reason known to her). Guys, it’s just not funny, who gives a little innocent, beautiful and delicate baby girl such an ugly name (or maybe I just was really ugly and that went well with the name #laughs. Jokes aside though I was not really cute, you know those chubby, dark ugly babies you just say oh it’s a girl when you see it? Yes that was me, you couldn’t say “aaaw the cutest baby ever”, because you would be too conscious that you would be lying but I mean hmm, not fair).


So the thing is I didn’t have problems with my first name, though it’s a really old name most Christines are in their late 40s or 50s, I like it like that, but I always thought if I had a chance to change my middle name, I would choose the name Natalie, because for some reason I found it so cute, and I thought most Natalies I met were calm and collected and here I was very loud and very loud, #blame the ugly middle name… I have grown though, and just made peace with the middle name, it’s part of my identity and I won’t change it especially now it’s on all of my life certificates, thank you very much grandma for the ugly middle name.


Q. Are you proud of what you're doing or what you've done?
Me: Definitely, I am so proud of the woman I have become and the few accomplishes I have had in my short life. I am nowhere half-way to the place I want to be, the job I want to have and do the rest of my life, but I am getting there. I can’t sit here look all pretty and say I am proud of my current job, but it pays the bills, and is preparing me reach to the level I want to pursue exactly what I want to do for a living.  In my relationships, I have come and fought and conquered. In school, we still going forward and I am so proud of myself with what I have done and doing at the moment, because we are being black and educated, man!


And professionally wise, it’s the wrong approach to stay in a job you don’t like, I know yeah, it’s not right at all, so the way forward is to leave it and do whatever you want to do, but living in Africa specifically Zimbabwe at the moment eheheheheh let me laugh in my mother tongue, its stones and sticks, it’s an uphill climb. Regardless we are fighting on and creating opportunities for us with those dry bones. So I would say, I am proud of my life as a whole, and I am definitely working towards to being very proud in the professional world, just stay tuned and watch this space!


So for today we have played enough, you might ask why five questions, to be honest, these are the five questions I have thought about so far and thought you would also reflect on, looking at your life, and not in a serious way, life shouldn’t be all cement and grey walls all the time, just flex and have a fun reflection time upon your life. Take it easy and it’s always one day at a time, you getting there, trust me, you will look back and smile… Enjoy the rest of the week, you deserve it!!!

#reflections #lifelessons #conquer2019


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry to judge, I can only imagine what you have gone through...

                To you whose life I broke through my words...                                                 ðŸ’”💔💔 I am sitting here t...