Thursday 17 January 2019

Unspoken Words

A visit to the gallery....
Hey family, I hope I find you well , healthy and drinking lots of water I guess, if you aren't, please go get a glass right now or rather that cute juice bottle, fill it right to the bream with water. Cut little pieces of cucumber or lemon or ginger and drop it in there and voila we have ourselves a nice hydrating pump as we feed our minds through a little reading here. I got mine too, well mine is an ugly jar, that has since lost its sparkle but all the same its a jar of clean water right, and that's what mawe such to someone else but trust me, you just need to see these things for yourself through exploring more.Remember to stay hydrated as we do this.

So yes, recently my cousin and I visited the art gallery, and my oh my, you don't say, the world has a lot of beautiful stories to tell and what better way to tell stories than through visual effects. Color is life, canvas is the breathe of life, ink is the body in which the breathe is breathed into. We experienced a really great time. We had initially thought we were going to spend about an hour there, and guess how many more we spent , at least ninety more minutes extra , and we didn't even get to finish seeing the whole gallery.

Art is a form of expression that touches deep within the soul and right deep into the mind. I personally have a strong liking for music, reading and writing and I think I fell in love with my forth love, ink and canvas. The experience I had can only be expressed through art itself , I do not have any other beautiful way to express it. During the beginning of the month, remember we talked about doing new things, seeing new places, doing things that make us so happy, and I think I found another link to my purpose. It such a fulfilling feeling to find that link that sparkles that feeling of excitement that one cannot explain, and you right away that this definitely has a link to my purpose, I am in the right direction. 


The reason why I thought I should share this is because, just recently I wrote about finding your purpose , and knowing your why. I mentioned that sometimes to find your purpose you have to know that it is linked to your passion and gifts. You get to know right away that you are in the right direction when you find things that sparkle your excitement and compliment your strengths, girl keep going, get to grow and strengthen the fort to your ultimate purpose. This experience is just a confirmation from the universe itself that I am in the right direction and girl you are definitely opening great doors leading you to your full growth. So that is why I decided to share you see where I am going with this? It is the littlest of things that lead us, we just need to listen and pay so much attention to our calls.

I challenge you to explore more and see the world and appreciate all the goodness it has to offer. You will be surprised by what is out there. I got to see art that opened new floodgates of happiness and joy and a deep sense of belonging. It is amazing how the littlest of things change our worlds. The visit to the gallery was such an experience for me which opened new gates and horizons for me, so let me just say please in your journey of searching for yourself, visit more new places, meet new people, do things you just never thought you would , you never know, you can just meet yourself in one of these beautiful places.

And oh  by the way the gallery I visited is just a local gallery in the capital city of Harare and guess what , I have been passing through the place for about four years now and never bothered to see what's inside. And when I finally did, I got to see a beautiful world with different kinds of art and they spoke to me differently, with so many different messages. There is so much talent out there and talent which we should appreciate and embrace. This might just sound like a minor thing which doesn't have an impact or anything as such , but trust me, explore more and start small and you will see the growth from there.




If I was still in primary school and asked to write an essay of one experience I will never forget, this definitely could have cut it ...This will be remembered for years...
Remember to always have fun, be happy, explore, see what you never expected to and grow, also grow with me, lets all grow better together . 
XoXo, lots of love ... 
#vision2019
#conquer

2 comments:

  1. In as much as we enjoy admiring art 🎨 we must take time to actually feel what these artists felt when they crafted such beautiful pieces. They have stories to tell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is so true,you can tell from their art that they the artists have deep meanings they want to portray and lure all of us to get in the moment and understand their stories, every little piece clearly shows so much detail...

      Delete

Sorry to judge, I can only imagine what you have gone through...

                To you whose life I broke through my words...                                                 ðŸ’”💔💔 I am sitting here t...