Monday 31 December 2018

Welcome, welcome and welcome!!!

Welcome to the beginning of my new journey... Christine is my name, a young enthusiastic woman who has big dreams and has finally grown a pair to explore the world she only has procrastinated to explore for almost a year now. Here I am, searching for the meaning of life and also growth in every aspect of life, Grow with me... 

I am a young Zimbabwean woman, born and bred in Zimbabwe. I love writing, it is such a therapeutic and fulfilling thing for me to and i thought what better way to connect with the rest of the world if not this space. I am generally a reader as much as i am a reader and anything written catches my attention.


I was born in December and i read somewhere that December babies are mostly in touch with their emotions and have a way of reaching out to helping others in a way that speaks it out better, and i thought i could really relate to this. I could be young by age but i have definitely seen and heard enough i think we have a lot to talk about here. 


Ten Things you might want to know about me:


  • I am a Zimbabwean young woman born in the month of December
  • You already know I love writing, and oh i write a lot as much as i talk too #sigh,sometimes I am shocked at the rate of which words come out of my mouth, but i have realized as i am growing up I am slowing becoming a bit "not so loud" as i am learning that i should listen more and talk less (it's a struggle i tell you)
  • I secretly dance well as well as sing (I am not sure about the "well" part) but i really love singing and dancing, second from writing and reading these make me so happy
  • I studied Peace and Governance   (majoring in Conflict Studies at my undergrad) and i am highly opinionated on gender issues (Let's all be feminist, lol)
  • Contrary to being loud, I am a person who is reserved in a way, and therefore challenging myself to explore more and see so much more(grow with me)

  • The best thing i can guarantee you is that I smile big time and i love flaunting my beautiful smile, i smile even when I am not okay,not faking it,no, but because I have been told i have the brightest smile a number of times, and even i might be sad and all , it has a way of lightening someone's day, which ends up making me feel better
  • I don't wear make up often not because i don't like it, no , but because my skin acts up real bad when i do and when that happens you run away from me,so each time i wear make up,i am well anticipating tomorrow's skin reaction and that drains me so i decided to just do the bare minimum everyday, but good thing about this i can put lipstick and eyeliner on and i am good to go.On days i do not have make up, in pictures i still look like i have make up because I am pretty like that #laughs
  • I am a softie learning to be a baddie,i cry a whole lot and am generally an emotional person , i am so in touch with my femininity,oh I am, water works comes easy, but i am working on it, not that it's bad to be an emotional person but now i just want to save my tears for important occasions such as see me become one of the best authors, getting my PhD, becoming a mother, seeing my first kid go to school e.t.c 
  • Sometimes i have a weird  sense of humor, i laugh at jokes not heard by others because i am too quick to pick some things, at times i don't laugh when everybody else is because for some reason my mind chooses to drag me with it 
  • I am a hopeless romantic, darn, this is bad for me sometimes because i have unrealistic expectations and sometimes i do the cutest things but nobody gets it lol (blame it on the books i have excessively consumed), thus i banned myself from reading too much fiction and now focus more on self-development books

 There you have it, the rest of me you will see as we grow together.
Enjoy this ride with me here, where we talk about lifestyle; motivation, reading and writing... a little bit of this and a little bit of that...

This is to the beginning of a whole lot of new insights....Stay!!!

Smiles all the way😄😄....xoxo !!!


2 comments:

  1. apologies for the small font at the intro and outro, i tried fixing it a gazillion times , it keeps getting small each time i update the post, bear with me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait to read all the amazing stuff you have in store...am binge reading now lol..

    aww we are all hopeless romantics but well sis we blame it on the books for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry to judge, I can only imagine what you have gone through...

                To you whose life I broke through my words...                                                 ðŸ’”💔💔 I am sitting here t...